This week we continue with our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) list. Let’s look at Managed Security Services programs. The Vision Security Technologies expert team can provide managed and hosted real-time access control service programs. Vision manages everything so you can focus on your business.
A Managed Security Services program frees up your valuable time and resources by managing your facility’s access control system. These innovative programs eliminate a large portion of the initial software, server, and device investments associated with unmanaged solutions.
With Managed Access Control, Vision handles the following activities on your behalf:
- Cardholder database additions, edits, and removals
- Detailed reports that are customized to meet your security needs
- Easily implemented and adjusted door schedule maintenance
- Programmed and editable holiday scheduling
- Employee credentialing administration
- Alarm activity reports for post-incident investigation
- Identification cards, key fobs, and/or mobile Bluetooth credentials for employees and authorized visitors or contractors
- Automated software upgrades and offsite data backups
You can also expect a significant reduction in cost with cloud-based solutions. Remote Managed Access Control benefits include:
- Eliminated badge printers and supplies
- Eliminated on-site servers
- Reduced personnel and labor costs
- Eliminated on-site service calls
Professional Security Partner
The Vision team can survey your building, coordinate an IT-inclusive design, and professionally install and integrate hardware and software. Vision can also create a custom managed and hosted services plan, freeing up your staff to perform their core responsibilities, provide a safe working environment, and maintain the system. IT will appreciate the maintenance services as well. Limiting their involvement in regularly scheduled software and firmware updates may be the benefit they need to stay focused and effective.
The Vision Investment Protection plan, like your system, can scale and change with your organization. Together, you’ll uncover potential problems before they arise. Additionally, Vision Investment Protection provides onsite and remote response, safeguarding your staff and securing your facility.
Vision has a full-time AutoCAD engineer on staff. Our engineering team can provide planned drawings, riser diagrams, and as-built diagrams in both electronic and hard copy formats for every project. We provide complete network installations, maintenance, database conversions, software installations, and upgrades. Our engineering team has both Cisco and Microsoft certifications.
Request a FREE Consultation with Vision